domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

November 6th,



Today I had two awesome journeys! I woke up at 7:30 am, went to the bus stop at 8 and I took my road to the adventure. It was the very first time that I was going alone to a typical visit of the place, so it was different from the others. My first stop was in the “Tiger Kingdom”! It was AWESOME! When I arrived a guide received me and a little group of 4 persons. The place is a big “green” park with some lakes and there are little and big tigers, in big fenced green spaces where you can come in and play with them. I did it and I took a picture of a beautiful tiger that was in front of me!! Take a look of it, isn't he lovely?


After spending my morning in the Tiger Kingdom, at 13:00 pm I went to my second journey: extreme activities! I went to de X-Center that it’s an enterprise of extreme activities in Chiang Mai and I did two of them: Jungle Bungee Jumping and Off Road Buggies! Can you imagine? I jumped 50 meters long from a bungee tower to a lagoon, and when I touched the water they brought me up again. The view of Chiang Mai was simply incredible! After it, I went to the buggies and a woman drove me into the jungle hills and it was so fun! I took off the risky side of myself!

Apart from the great experience I had in the different places I’ve been today, I also knew awesome people, for example, in the Tiger Kingdom there was a young French marriage that decided to celebrate their honey moon in Thailand! Original right? They were really nice, and as I speak French it was easy and a little relaxing changing of language for a while. I also knew a young man of 21 years old, in the X-Center that was from Brazil! I talked a little Portuguese with him but he spoke Spanish too so it was a multi-cultural journey! I keep in contact with the people I knew by mail so it was really nice to take this journeys :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario